Canadian Title Transfers

You will need the following:

• Current Canadian registration certificate
• Release of interest or Bill of Sale if ownership is changing
• U.S. Customs Form (One of the following are acceptable) DD-788 DD-788-1 DD-788-2 DD-1252 CBP-3299 CBP3311 CBP3461 CBP-7501 CBP-7523 CBP-7533
• Odometer Completed if 9 years old or newer

Be sure to have the above items ready and available to transfer your vehicles title. This will help ensure that the title transfer process is stress free.